Roses Falls Beautifully
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Oniisama E Winter Contest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ladyraymond
AntiBug Bunny
AntiBug Bunny
ladyraymond

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2006-11-17

The Oniisama E Winter Contest Empty
PostSubject: The Oniisama E Winter Contest   The Oniisama E Winter Contest Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 4:32 am

Well, I know it's not really everyone's favourite Ikeda works, and it's not especially easy to find it! But it does exist in manga and anime that can see on youtube!!

Well as for the contest, it's a multicreations contest: you can do fanarts, fanfictions or comics. No special theme except that they have to be on oniisama e (brother dear brother).

There's lot of Ikeda's Stuff to win (ROV Live movie, Music from ROV anime and movie, Oniisama e, Lareine's remix of Bara wa utsukuchiku shiru...)

Just put them here or send them to +ladyraymond@caramail.com+

Warning: by proposing creations for this context, you must accept that they will be published on deviantart and my oniisama e website for the others to vote for it (don't worry, you'll have your credits, I'm not trying to steal your arts!!!) Shy
Back to top Go down
nant
AntiFersen Kat
AntiFersen Kat
nant

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2006-12-07

PostSubject: Re: The Oniisama E Winter Contest   The Oniisama E Winter Contest Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:30 am

You manage only Oniisama E contest? Hum... I'm sorry to say this isn't my flavorite Ikeda's work. So I don't have any inspiration Shame
Back to top Go down
ladyraymond
AntiBug Bunny
AntiBug Bunny
ladyraymond

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Oniisama E Winter Contest   The Oniisama E Winter Contest Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:54 am

Participations for the contest:

by elbereth de lioncourt:

The Oniisama E Winter Contest Fuki-reidark02

by srinath:

The Oniisama E Winter Contest Oniisama_E_by_Sri_Nath_by_rosesneverfall

by arisugawajuri:

The Oniisama E Winter Contest O7dj_2974da59a5fb6308

by nina:

The Oniisama E Winter Contest 294o0wm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Oniisama E Winter Contest   The Oniisama E Winter Contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Oniisama E Winter Contest
Page 1 of 1