Roses Falls Beautifully
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wish I could abandon you...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady_Arryeinne
Royal Executioner
Royal Executioner
Lady_Arryeinne

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2006-12-08

I wish I could abandon you... Empty
PostSubject: I wish I could abandon you...   I wish I could abandon you... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 5:29 pm

Ok this here I dont know very well who is thinking this... maybe André maybe Fersen or even Girodele!

"I wish I could abandon you, I wish I could forget you forever, misplace my soul in the stars and never remember you anymore… vanish from my memory, you are a demon a demon of love of lust… you are absorbing all my blood, my live, my sense… die you damn heart of suffering! Fade away for good leave me be this way alone, a bachelor, but free! Why are you hunting my dreams why I can’t dream only of blue flowers? Why these red roses? Why these thorns craving my flesh like iron nails in wood?! God save me! Please kill me already, why are you punishing me with this madness?! I didn’t ask for love or passions! I just want to live! Release me from this nightmare…
The more I struggle the more I’m attracted to you, I stopped running I stopped pretending is no use you marked my mind with burning irons! I scream out laud your name to all that could ear me and I curse you to hell… I cry for you I bleed and I died one thousand times in excruciating pain… oh my love… my heart and my soul! You are everything to me, my skin, my eyes… even the air I breathe! I can’t curse you no more… love is paradoxical feeling nothing more than an infectious rash that drives Men to do all types of insanity for it! Hopeless time… I just born to service you, love. I will hope and wait for you all my life if needed! Why do you hurt the one that love you the most… damn you… I will fight no more for this feeling I will let me kill or to raise me up like a god!"

Patricia Andrade
2006-12-12
Back to top Go down
http://ladyarryeinne.deviantart.com/gallery/
nant
AntiFersen Kat
AntiFersen Kat
nant

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2006-12-07

PostSubject: Re: I wish I could abandon you...   I wish I could abandon you... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 12, 2006 9:28 pm

Oh...sad... LOVE is suffering indeed!! Hum... you're right, this fanfic may fits for 3 of them Sad Angel
Back to top Go down
Lady_Arryeinne
Royal Executioner
Royal Executioner
Lady_Arryeinne

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: Re: I wish I could abandon you...   I wish I could abandon you... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2006 3:43 am

I guess there is nothing more painfull than love, sometimes we even wish not to know what is love!
I write that monday night I had a burst inside my head after liesing to a song of the group "Muse" call "Stockholm Syndrome".... I guess love is really a sweeter way of Stockholm Syndrome...
Back to top Go down
http://ladyarryeinne.deviantart.com/gallery/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish I could abandon you...   I wish I could abandon you... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wish I could abandon you...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roses Falls Beautifully :: The Fans of the Roses :: Fanfictions-
Jump to: