Roses Falls Beautifully
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New TOEI Animation Movie

Go down 
+5
dianne_dejarjayes
Clarice
Lady_Arryeinne
nant
ladyraymond
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ladynobara
Tears
Tears
ladynobara

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-11-30

New TOEI Animation Movie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New TOEI Animation Movie   New TOEI Animation Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:17 pm

2009!!!! ???
are u sure!?
because .. always is the same thing ... they say that the movie will be in the theatres on 2008.. then 2009.. etc! .. U_U
they just playing with our hearts !! Sad Rudolf Sad Angel
Back to top Go down
ladyraymond
AntiBug Bunny
AntiBug Bunny
ladyraymond

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: New TOEI Animation Movie   New TOEI Animation Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:41 am

Well, I`m not sure of it, but on anime network they were saying that maybe Toei would present it for one of their fair, or stuff like that, so that it`s most likely it going to be released in 2009, but we don`t know if it will be at the beginning or the end of the year.

Something I find contradicting that is that apparently the movie is still under computer preparation.......
Back to top Go down
ladyraymond
AntiBug Bunny
AntiBug Bunny
ladyraymond

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: New TOEI Animation Movie   New TOEI Animation Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:02 am

Great news, girls, it seems that the movie will be released this summer, but I don't really know yet if my sources are right or not.
Back to top Go down
partidaf_17
Tears
Tears

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: New TOEI Animation Movie   New TOEI Animation Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:31 am

A have a bit more news!!!

It seems that the soundtrack for the anime will be in english. There was an interview done to Yoshiki in an italian page and he said that TOEI co. gave him FULL ARTISTIC/CREATIVE control. The only restriction is that the songs have to be in english to reach a "more international" market.

As far as why we don't have any info on it.... Its probably going to be presented at the Tokyo Anime Fair 2009 which will take place on 18 of March. Remember that the first time we found out about the movie was in November of 2006 when it was announced for future plans and in the Tokyo Anime Fair of 2007 they finally showed the "preview" that we all know about.

Since it was posponed to 2009, it makes sence that they would give updates again at the same fair. I feel very strongly that by next month we will have a lot of news and hopefully a date of release.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New TOEI Animation Movie   New TOEI Animation Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New TOEI Animation Movie
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2