Roses Falls Beautifully
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Announcement: Help needed!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ladyraymond
AntiBug Bunny
AntiBug Bunny
ladyraymond

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Announcement: Help needed!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Announcement: Help needed!!!!!!!   Announcement: Help needed!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 12:15 pm

Well guys I really need you to help me if you can!!! You (may) know that I'm running a Oniisama E site. Then I would really thank you if you could gave me some international stuff to put on it!! If you have some articles on oniisama e or ikeda in magazines, it would be so nice to scan thme and send them to me!!! I also ask for oniisama e fan arts!!! I was thinking about organizing a kind of concours!!! Special ranks may be awarded, maybe even rank of moderators!! I was particularly thinking of you clarisse, if you could just for a bit drop sweetie to draw nanako or rei or kaoru...

Well I hope you'll feel concerned!!

Thank You
Back to top Go down
Clarice
The King's Secret Lover
The King's Secret Lover
Clarice

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2006-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Help needed!!!!!!!   Announcement: Help needed!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 5:58 pm

Oh dear...well i would but i haven´t any stuff... ...i admit that i don´t know this manga...*shame on me* Just from pictures...*drop* Shame
So i´m very sry!!! Sumimasen
Back to top Go down
nant
AntiFersen Kat
AntiFersen Kat
nant

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2006-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Help needed!!!!!!!   Announcement: Help needed!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 9:17 pm

Dear Ray,

Frankly, I don't appreciate Oniisama E that much. So I haven't search anything. Anyway, in case I find something interesting, I'll tell you.
Back to top Go down
Lady_Arryeinne
Royal Executioner
Royal Executioner
Lady_Arryeinne

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Help needed!!!!!!!   Announcement: Help needed!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 6:31 pm

Sad Angel sorry no Onissama arround here Sad Angel
Back to top Go down
http://ladyarryeinne.deviantart.com/gallery/
ladyraymond
AntiBug Bunny
AntiBug Bunny
ladyraymond

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Help needed!!!!!!!   Announcement: Help needed!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 11:34 am

does anyone know some people from Italy? I know there was a lot of Oniisama e stuff there, far more than in France!!! Maybe someone could at least tell me what are the italian lyrics of the openin ofthe anime?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: Help needed!!!!!!!   Announcement: Help needed!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement: Help needed!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roses Falls Beautifully :: The Garden of the Roses :: The Great Gate-
Jump to: