Roses Falls Beautifully
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Characte whom you feel pitty

Go down 
3 posters

The Character whom you feel pitty?
Oscar
The Characte whom you feel pitty Vote_lcap0%The Characte whom you feel pitty Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Andre
The Characte whom you feel pitty Vote_lcap0%The Characte whom you feel pitty Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Louis XVI
The Characte whom you feel pitty Vote_lcap25%The Characte whom you feel pitty Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Marie Antoinette
 0% [ 0 ]
Fersen
 0% [ 0 ]
Charlotte
The Characte whom you feel pitty Vote_lcap50%The Characte whom you feel pitty Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
MA's Kids
The Characte whom you feel pitty Vote_lcap25%The Characte whom you feel pitty Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Girordelle
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Minako
Tears
Tears
Minako

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-11-17

The Characte whom you feel pitty Empty
PostSubject: The Characte whom you feel pitty   The Characte whom you feel pitty Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:00 am

In Versailles No Bara were many characters who suffered.But in your opinion who was the character who suffered the most?
I know this discussion is on another Versailles No Bara forum.
Back to top Go down
ladyraymond
AntiBug Bunny
AntiBug Bunny
ladyraymond

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Characte whom you feel pitty   The Characte whom you feel pitty Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:25 am

it was a bit hard to choose, but I voted for Charlotte, because the whole stuff with the imposed marriage and her suicide just shocked me when I watched the anime!! It`s not really that she suffered the most but it marked me!!!

Just like when the little boys were shot (Pierre and the second one toward the end of the anime....)
Back to top Go down
Rina Asaka
Tears
Tears
Rina Asaka

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: The Characte whom you feel pitty   The Characte whom you feel pitty Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:47 pm

I vote for Charlotte to.
But i love Andre & Oscar to. Blink
Back to top Go down
http://oniisama-e.ucoz.co.uk/
ladyraymond
AntiBug Bunny
AntiBug Bunny
ladyraymond

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Characte whom you feel pitty   The Characte whom you feel pitty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:58 am

wow, look like Charlotte is well supported!!!!Pompom girl
Back to top Go down
Minako
Tears
Tears
Minako

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: The Characte whom you feel pitty   The Characte whom you feel pitty Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:31 am

Wen I watched the anime I wasn'tvery marked by Charlotte's suicide (I know, I'm a little bit cruel sometimes Shame ).
So I'll vote for..... Oh, I don't know who Sumimasen .
Because I'm a history freak I'll focus on characters who really existed:
Marie Antoinette - I never liked her much, but in the last episode I was moved by her distress.
MA's kids - I felt pity for them, especially for the lost dauphin. That Simon bastard!!!!
Fersen - I really hate him!!! Angry
Louis XVI - poor him!He had a sad childhood (his parents hated him because he ,,usurped'' his older handsomer dead brother's succesion at the throne) and he had a very sad adulthood (he was imprisoned alone in Temple's highest tower and he wasn't allowed to see his family).

So,I'll vote for poor Louis Capet....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Characte whom you feel pitty   The Characte whom you feel pitty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Characte whom you feel pitty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roses Falls Beautifully :: Ikeda's World :: Anime-
Jump to: